Monday, March 16, 2009

BSU going to NATIONALS!!!!


This spring break was not too bad this year. It started on Thursday morning when I left Muncie to go Chattanooga Tennessee for bowling sectionals. Many people that go to Ball State University don't know that we have a bowling team, because the school does not want to sponsor us. This really frustrates me because we are ranked 6th in the nation, which is better than our football team, but yet we get no recognition for all the hard work and time we put into this sport. Anyways we came out this weekend and bowled the best to our ability and this time all the hard work paid off for our team, because we are going to Nationals on April 14th in Rockford, IL. 
As a freshman I really didn't understand how it felt to go to nationals so I guess I will know here in a couple of weeks. I will keep you all updated on how we do! =] 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I never would've guessed that you were an expert bowler! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete