Thursday, April 30, 2009

End Of My First Year!


I can safely say that I made it out alive through my first year of college. It was a hard first year because I learned a lot of life experiences, such as, never date someone that lives in the same building then you, because that just starts a lot of drama. Your first semester you should never stock up on 17 credit hours with 2 labs, because you are doom to fail. Also the one thing that is your best advantage to college is to meet new people, because those will be the friends that will help you get through your college career. Ball State made my life a living hell this first year, but it also made me stronger as a person and as a student. Next year will be better for me with a year done and gone, but I hope that next year brings more friends and less of the growing up factor. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment