Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why am I not SLEEPY!


Since I've been a college student I have been pulling all-nighters like it is my job! I don't know why but a lot of the time im not even tired and its like 2:00 in the morning! I don't know why I wasn't like this in high school, because in high school I could barely stay awake until like 12. 
I do have to say though that college is an experience and my first year has been a big journey but I hope next year becomes a better year for me. This year I had a lot of decisions to make and I had a lot more drama then I ever had in high school, but I do have to admit if I didn't have the drama now then I would've hated it earlier on down the road. Even though, drama never stops any where you go; It follows you all around until your tired of seeing it then it goes away for a couple years. 
Well, im to that point where im tired of seeing it so good bye drama and hello to a new start of not pulling all-nighters but pulling my life back together! =]

1 comment:

  1. I'm terrible at pulling all-nighters too. I think that it may very well be a natural collegiate survival function/adaptation. They (some medical journal?) say we adults only need 4-6 hours of sleep to function effectively. I take that to heart.

    ReplyDelete